The Placement Strategy Handbook
Placement Strategy Handbook outsells all other recruiting
materials combined. The book contains relevant, easy-to-apply information that
means the difference between actually placing a candidate and almost doing so.
Most important, it will help you become a true "consultant," professionally
advising people who regard themselves as clients and candidates.
don't react they act. They literally "make" placements. And
they use The Placement Strategy Handbook to do it.
$32.50, Paperback. 60 Chapters, 167 pages
Table of Contents
- Examining the Employer Mentality
- Reaching the Decision Maker
- Questioning Your Way to Placements
- Taping Telephone Calls: Re-Playing with Fire
- Coping with Consultant Burnout
- Training Yourself to Listen
- Moving Into Search Without Skipping a Meal
- Zap! You're an Industry Specialist
- A Job Order or Only a Job Lead?
- Educating Employers on Recruiting
- The Telesearch Canons
- The Reply to "We Don't Pay Fees"
- The Reply to "Your Fee's Too High"
- The Reply to "Send Me a Resume"
- Resume Roulette: How to Play the Game
- Unlocking Key Accounts
- Retained or Chained?
- Exclusive Search Assignments
- Writing the "Perfect" Job Order
- Affirmative Action: Negative Reaction
- What Requirements Are Really Discriminatory?
- The 10 Most Frequently Asked Affirmative Action Questions
- Handling Clients in Your Office
- Obtaining the Acceptance
- Creating the Recruit File
- A Ruse by Any Other Name
- The Corporate Raid!
- Exclusive Candidates
- How to Thaw the Freeze on Referral Fees
- Interviewing Candidates in Your Office
- Helping Your Candidate Score with an Offer
- Candidate Compensation Negotiating
- Counteroffer Counterattack!
- Reference Checking
- Appraising the Reference Wreck
- Repairing the Reference Wreck
- Closing Questions
- The Puppydog Close
- The Negative Close
- The Investment Close
- Ten Steps to the Reimbursement Close
- Employment Agreements: The Candidate's Bottom Line
- Collecting the Fee and Keeping the Client
- But For, But If, What Then?
- High Court Says Knowledge of Fee Means Acceptance of Schedule
- Placement Service Agreement: The Hiring Squeeze
- The Employee Payback: Stay Back, Way Back
- Close Encounters of the 30-Day Kind
- Fee or Free, Which Will It Be?
- The Instant Fall-Off: Getting Paid
- Indemnification: A Little-Known Collection Device
- How to Select an Attorney
- Attorney's Fees, Please!
- When Your Client Fires Your Candidate
- Networking Not Working? Get Working!
- Tapping the Rest of the Market
- Searching for Hidden Placements
- An Interview about Placement Law
- The Concise Consult
- A High State Court Says "Stay Out or Get Licensed!"
By using this website you agree to its Terms and Conditions of Use
© Search Research Institute. All rights reserved.
Search Research Institute PO Box 34343 Los Angeles, CA 90034